The picture above is of The Greenbrier Resort in West Virginia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Busy about the Father's Business!!

I feel I haven't had much time to post on my blogs lately. I've been doing some homeschool book cleaning. Yep, getting rid of my large collection of school books. It was hard at first to let go. I am glad I let them go because I made some money!! I listed most of the books on Ebay. I made about $250 bucks. Boy, was it stressful though. This was my first time being a seller on Ebay. The picture taking and listing them wasn't stressful....but the packaging, figuring out shipping and then delivering to the PO. It took a lot of my time. I guess that is why I haven't posted on my blog.

The house has been manageable. I've been making the kids work a bit harder than usual. I have made Monday's my cleaning day. It used to be Fridays but decided that Monday's worked best. I will come back and post some more about my Monday cleaning day when I have a bit more time. We'll see how much I actually do have. I need to get school started and this will wipe out a lot of my time. This whole time management thing is quite a challenge. Learning, learning, and always learning to be a better steward of my time. Aren't we all?

Till then I will be about the Father's business,

Chris

3 comments:

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

I've sold a few things on ebay and decided it wasn't worth the stress unless the item was worth a lot. I found it hard to keep everything straight.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your summer!

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

I'm not even interested in that going down that road!

Carissa Blanchard said...

Good Job! I did ebay for a few years when the post office was right across the street...it was a bit of work, but I loved the extra money that I could use to buy new things for our homeschool! I'm proud of you for letting go of some of that stuff, I totally understand the attachment! :o)